With regard to the proper handling of personal data of our customers and in compliance with the regulations of the European Parliament and Council of the European Union 2016/679 (GDPR), particularly Article 13 of the GDPR, we kindly inform you that:
The administrator of the personal data provided by you is ELE TAXI POLSKA – CENTRUM OBSŁUGI KLIENTA sp. z o.o., with its registered office at Siedzibna 22, 03-317 Warsaw.
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address Siedzibna 22, 03-317 Warsaw. You can contact the Data Protection Officer for all matters related to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights associated with data processing.
The personal data you provide to us will be processed for the following purposes:
- Responding to the correspondence received from you, including answering your questions and providing information as requested, as well as further correspondence with you.
- Sending commercial information, particularly regarding ELE Taxi POLSKA-CENTRUM OBSŁUGI KLIENTA sp. z o.o.’s services.
- Conducting general correspondence related to cooperation with ELE TAXI POLSKA-CENTRUM OBSŁUGI KLIENTA sp. z o.o.
- Contacting employees or associates of our customers in the context of handling complaints for legitimate purposes.
The processing of your personal data will be based on the following legal provisions: a) Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, indicating that processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract. b) Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e., processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
- You have the right to access your data, request rectification or completion, object to the processing, request data portability, request restriction of processing, and request erasure by contacting email@example.com. In case you do not consent to the above, please send your objection in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data collected may be disclosed to the employees and associates of the Administrator only to the extent necessary to provide the services commissioned by the Administrator.
Your data will not be transferred to third countries/international organizations.
- We will process your personal data until the purpose for which it was collected ceases to exist.
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to engage in correspondence with you, which involves the processing of personal data for the purposes described above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection, i.e., the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates GDPR regulations.
Your data will not be subject to automated processing, including profiling.